BUG #5613: cannot delete - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Scott
Subject BUG #5613: cannot delete
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5613
Logged by:          Scott
Email address:      wheels7271@hotmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4
Operating system:   vista
Details:

I have recently tried to install PostgreSQL to use with poker tracker. I
have having problems connecting to the server, where then i was advised to
completly remove and download again. I have come accross a file located in
c:\programfilmes, called PostgresSQL. I am unable to delete this folder
file, even when using CMD it says the file cannot be found. I then proceeded
to open this file and delete the items individually to see what was left,
all the files were able to delete except one: pg_stat_tmp  Please could you
help with this as i have spoke to comuter technichian company and they were
unable to remove the file.