BUG #5584: Module unfound - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From BEAUSSART ERIC
Subject BUG #5584: Module unfound
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5584
Logged by:          BEAUSSART ERIC
Email address:      eric.beaussart@orange.fr
PostgreSQL version: 8.4.4
Operating system:   Windows
Details:

Sir, I loaded PostgreSQL, as asked when I started loading MedieaWiki. And
Apache-PHP, and so on.
Then, when I tried to start "MediaWiki", it wrote : PHP 5.2.13 installed
Could not find a suitable database driver!
For MySQL, compile PHP using --with-mysql, or install the mysql.so module
For PostgreSQL, compile PHP using --with-pgsql, or install the pgsql.so
module.
Maybe it is not from your Software and not your concern.
If anyway you know where I could find this "Module" and where and how I can
set it in my Computer, It would be so kind ! Thanks anyway for providing a
way for contacts ! E. B.