Re: dblink regression failure in HEAD - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: dblink regression failure in HEAD
Date
List pgsql-hackers
* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> A few experiments later: I can reproduce the failure shown on pangolin
> exactly if I revert the latest changes in sql/dblink.sql and
> expected/dblink.out, while keeping dblink.c up to date.  So I guessed
> wrong on which file was out of sync, but I say confidently that this
> is a repository sync problem.

I'll check with Scott on this, sorry, but it might be an issue with the
machine and not the repository.  That's the box that he's been doing the
performance-farm work on and it's entirely possible soemthing got
screwed up there.  Of course, it could also be a repository problem,
I'll find out.
Thanks,
    Stephen