Re: BUG #5489: SELECT ... RETURNING INTO ... in ecpg - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: BUG #5489: SELECT ... RETURNING INTO ... in ecpg
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> As I saw, ecpg preprocessor is unable to handle "SELECT ... RETURNING INTO
> ... " queries due to the following line in

I take it you mean INSERT/DELETE/UPDATE and not SELECT right? And yes, those
results weren't moved into C space. I more or less applied your patch to 8.3,
8.4 and 9.0, so the next release will work as expected.

Thanks for spotting this.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes