Re: GeSHi module for Postgresql? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Leif Biberg Kristensen
Subject Re: GeSHi module for Postgresql?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tuesday 4. May 2010 08.20.56 Yeb Havinga wrote:
> Leif Biberg Kristensen wrote:
> > Now I only need a list of the built-in functions. There doesn't seem to be
> > pg_get functions()?
> >
> Try psql -E postgres
> (-E shows all queries psql does on the catalog)
>
> then \df

Thanks, Yeb.

I'm starting to get second thoughts about including a full function list;
there's a myriad of functions of which I guess nobody (except for Tom Lane of
course) has a full overview.

It's probably better to provide a short list of the most common functions, and
then let users add to it according to their own domain of usage.

regards,
--
Leif Biberg Kristensen
http://solumslekt.org/blog/