Re: GeSHi module for Postgresql? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Leif Biberg Kristensen
Subject Re: GeSHi module for Postgresql?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Monday 3. May 2010 23.05.54 Richard Broersma wrote:
> On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 1:49 PM, Leif Biberg Kristensen
> <leif@solumslekt.org> wrote:
> > wonder if there' s a compiled list somewhere of just the PostgreSQL
keywords
> > and function names. That would be of great help.
>
> These are what I know of:

Richard, thank you.

> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/sql-keywords-appendix.html

That list is a table with descriptions etc, but I can extraxt the keywords
with a little Perl magic.

> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/functions.html

That's not very useful. I see that I can get a list of the functions in public
with a \df, put can I get a corresponding one for the system functions?

> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/reference.html

That list is probably superfluous, as I suspect those words are already in the
keywords list.

But thanks anyway. I've also received a private message from a guy with an
«under work» project, and along with your hints it's a good start.

regards,
--
Leif Biberg Kristensen
http://solumslekt.org/blog/