Re: Questions about 9.0 release note - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Questions about 9.0 release note
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Also, where are we on using full names rather than first names only?  I
> don't see the point in omitting the last names.  Are we trying to
> obscure to outsiders who is really working on our code?

You are the third person to ask for this and I was holding up that
change while Josh Berkus worked on rewording the release notes.  I just
pinged him and he said he will deal with the merge conflicts so I went
ahead and added missing last names.

http://enterprisedb.com