Re: Repetition of warning message while REVOKE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Repetition of warning message while REVOKE
Date
List pgsql-hackers
* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> One thought is that the column cases should be phrased more like
>     no privileges could be revoked for column "foo" of table "bar"
> Check the messages associated with DROP cascading for the canonical
> phrasing here, but I think that's what it is.

Looks like 'for column "foo" of relation "bar"' is more typical, so
that's what I did in the attached patch.  I also cleaned up a few other
things I noticed in looking through the various messages/comments.

    Thanks!

        Stephen

Attachment