From Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject Re: PostgreSQL@FOSDEM 2010 - HOTEL room reservation
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 10:48:22 +0000 Dave Page wrote:

> FOSDEM (http://www.fosdem.org/2010/) is a major Free and Open Source
> event held annually in Brussels, Belgium, and attended by around 4000
> people. As in recent years, the PostgreSQL project will have a devroom
> where we will be presenting a number of talks. The event will be held
> on the 6 - 7th February 2010.

Like the last years i reserved a number of rooms in the same hotel like
last year:

Hotel Agenda Louise
rue de Florence 6
B-1000 Brussels

We have 20 rooms for max. 30 people. If you want one of the rooms, send
an email to:  ads@pgug.de . First come, first serve ;-)
I need your reservation by the end of this year (2009-12-31).

Bye

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group