Re: PGDay Cuba 2010 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: PGDay Cuba 2010
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Can we also clarify, the content of this email "PGDay Latinoamericano 2011" is
actually meant to be an international/regional conference for the latin
american community, not a conference for the Cuban community, which the
subject of this email indicates.  Are there still plans for a separate PGDay
Cuba?  Not that I will likely take part in either at this point*, but I was
wondering. Maybe we could get the conf organizers to update
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Events ?

* I had thought about going to the Latin American conf when the idea came up,
but traveling to Cuba is likely more hassle than I'll want to go through.

--
Robert Treat
Conjecture: http://www.xzilla.net