Re: plpgsql GUC variable: custom or built-in? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: plpgsql GUC variable: custom or built-in?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane escribió:
> I wrote:
> > Fair enough.  I'll start writing the custom GUC then.
>
> While testing that, I noticed [...]

With all this fallout, I think it would be cleaner to step back and make
it a regular GUC variable, not custom.  Pretending that plpgsql is
somehow not an integral part of the system is not completely true
anyway.  Yes, we're playing favorites in the PL camp here, but so what?