BUG #5138: Failed to get System metrics for terminal services:87 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Hemanta Kumar Biswal
Subject BUG #5138: Failed to get System metrics for terminal services:87
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5138
Logged by:          Hemanta Kumar Biswal
Email address:      hemantab@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.0
Operating system:   Window Xp
Details:

I am not able to install Postgres 8.0 and getting error Failed to get System
metrics for terminal services:87 . if I Install higher vesion it installing.
but I want to install 8.0 as my programme support only 8.0.