Re: email obscuring - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: email obscuring
Date
List pgsql-www
Robert Haas escribió:
> On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 11:18 AM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> > Any idea why Robert Haas's email address is not obscured in this
> > posting:
> >
> >        http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-09/msg00292.php
> >
> >        From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>
>
> Hmm, that's annoying.  Although, I've been winning the lottery (mostly
> the British lottery) about 10 times a week lately, so overall my luck
> seems to be holding.

Sorry :-(

Something I have learned about spammers lately is that it is enough for
you to subscribe to a list and they will start sending stuff to you.
You don't need to post anything.  I'm not sure that email obscuring in
archives of any use anymore.