BUG #5063: MS Access crashes by quiting after linking tables with PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Annita
Subject BUG #5063: MS Access crashes by quiting after linking tables with PostgreSQL
Date
Re: BUG #5063: MS Access crashes by quiting after linking tables with PostgreSQL  (Matt Taylor <matt@lindenelevator.com>)
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5063
Logged by:          Annita
Email address:      annita.veneti@qs-unisolution.com
PostgreSQL version: 8
Operating system:   Windows
PostgreSQL
Details:

MS Access (2003,2007) crashes by closing down , after i have linked the
tables of my postgreSQL database. I cannot find anything relevant with this
problem. I have tried everything, the problem has to do with the
postgredriver since this doesnt happen when i connect with MySql or SQL.

CAN ANYONE HELP??? please???