Re: no refentry in acronyms.sgml? - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: no refentry in acronyms.sgml?
Date
List pgsql-docs
Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> osx:/pgsql/source/00head/doc/src/sgml/acronyms.sgml:3:0:E: prolog can't be omitted unless CONCUR NO and LINK EXPLICIT
NOand either IMPLYDEF ELEMENT YES or IMPLYDEF DOCTYPE YES
> osx:/pgsql/source/00head/doc/src/sgml/acronyms.sgml:3:0:E: no document type declaration; will parse without
validation
> Erro:  no refentry: No refentry elements found in "Acronyms".      Acronyms
>
> I have no idea how to fix this.

After looking at this, I noticed that for some unknown reason,
postgres.xml only contained the output generated from acronyms.sgml.
After removing it, it got regenerated from the whole set of files and
"make man" started behaving normally.

I have not fooled with these files lately so I have zero idea where the
bogus postgres.xml came from.