Re: Alpha 1 release notes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Albert Cervera i Areny
Subject Re: Alpha 1 release notes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
A Dimecres, 12 d'agost de 2009, Peter Eisentraut va escriure:
> OK, since there was no clear consensus or volunteer for preparing release
> notes for alpha 1, I have started something.  Let me know what you think.
>
> (reStructuredText, if you want to play around)

Maybe I'd be interesting to add development docs URL [1] so testers can easily
find the syntax of new features, or given that they'll be downloading the
alpha tarball they should use that documentation?

[1] http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/index.html

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com