acl_admin by Afilias CA (bug/feature report) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
Subject acl_admin by Afilias CA (bug/feature report)
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I can't find any more the place from where I downloaded acl_admin.
There is a very small problem with chown_all

Since a sequence may be owned by a table... and the function may try
to change the ownership of the seq first the function may abort
earlier.

A quick hack that may works in most situations would be to order the
select looping through relations since generally sequences have
"longer" names than related tables.

I haven't seen any change in that tool and it seems it dates back to
2004. Are there any more modern/complete tools for mass change of
ownership/grant around?

thanks

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo