Re: status of ECPG patches? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: status of ECPG patches?
Date
Re: status of ECPG patches?  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
> I confess I haven't been following the ECPG threads real closely, but
> I'm confused as to the status of the following two patches.  Have you
> reviewed these?  If so, what was the outcome?  If not, do you plan to?

I did a first review and then left for my vacation. Now Zoltan provided an
updated version which I have to get into again.

>  When?
>
> ECPG dynamic cursor, SQLDA support
> ECPG support for string pseudo-type v2

As soon as I find the time, but you probably know that the first days after
coming back from vacation are kind of crazy.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
ICQ: 179140304, AIM/Yahoo/Skype: michaelmeskes, Jabber: meskes@jabber.org