Re: Very big insert/join performance problem (bacula) - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Very big insert/join performance problem (bacula)
Date
List pgsql-performance
Marc Cousin escribió:

> There are other things I am thinking of : maybe it would be better to have sort space on another (and not DBRD'ded)
raidset ? we have a quite
> cheap setup right now for the database, and I think maybe this would help scale better. I can get a filesystem in
anothervolume group, which is not used that much for now.

You know, that's the first thing it came to me when I read you're using
DRDB.  Have you tried setting temp_tablespace to a non-replicated disk?