Re: EDB taking over? Another heart attack. - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: EDB taking over? Another heart attack.
Date
Re: EDB taking over? Another heart attack.  (Jaime Casanova <jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Anyway, that "formal support" paragraph needs to be modified.  If it
> relates to formal _installer_ support, it needs clarification.  If it is
> for general support, it should be removed, and I would like to know how
> it got in there in the first place.

Ah, I see Dave has changed it today in Git:

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=edb-installers.git;a=commitdiff;h=2d67e6d968850db9ccc16e2d09edfb780a6f378d;hp=e10f263c64d7e2cbf4e017760926421460d98cc9

I am still curious how it got in there in the first place, i.e. who
at EDB thought that was acceptable, and if you don't want to give names,
someone better tell them to avoid such mistakes in the future.