BUG #4903: Sugestion a db modele like mysql workbrench - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Oscar Miguel Amezcua Estrella
Subject BUG #4903: Sugestion a db modele like mysql workbrench
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      4903
Logged by:          Oscar Miguel Amezcua Estrella
Email address:      obelich@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4
Operating system:   Opensuse 11.1
Details:

hiyas im newuser for postgresql and we try to find a software like mysql
workbrench to modelate data bases and we not found a good program for this
work and we like to sugestion this one to make a software like mysql
workbrench that can help to migrate more people from mysql to postgreSQL