Re: rc1 tarball contains partially outdated/missing man pages - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: rc1 tarball contains partially outdated/missing man pages
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Friday 19 June 2009 19:12:50 Tom Lane wrote:
> Well, at the time I thought that WITH would only be a sub-clause of
> SELECT.  The idea that we might allow it to be attached to INSERT etc
> causes me to revise my opinion a bit.  Do you have a preference one
> way or the other about how to do this?

I can't really imagine it right now, but when INSERT actually supports this,
I'm sure we can come up with something.  At the moment I'm concentrating on
tweaking it so that the current setup works in 8.4.  Which I think it does
now, but it would be good if others could give the man pages themselves and
their installation some extra testing in rc2.