Silent installation and port configuration with initdb=0 - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Ralf Butler
Subject Silent installation and port configuration with initdb=0
Date
List pgsql-admin
Dear All,

I conduct a silent installation of PostgreSQL in windows. I would like
to specify a different port during installation. There is the argument
LISTENPORT which I could use. But the problem is that I set INITDB=0
during the silent installation and I read that LISTENPORT can be set
only when INITDB is 1.

The question is now how to specify the port during installation. Or is
there another way to do it via the commandline after installation?

Thank you,
Ralf