Re: List moderation - need a break! - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: List moderation - need a break!
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, 15 Jun 2009, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> I think spamassassin has a flag to not except anything that isn't
> certain character sets. Would that help in this case.

No, as that would be 'list wide' ... better to cmoe up with some sort of
regex that would trap things, say, by Subject, as Bruce suggested ... then
we could easily add that to the per-list configuration file and reject it
at that level ...

I've tried unsucessfully in the past to do language based regex's and
failed miserably though ... anyone out there good at this? ;

----