Re: [DOCS] proposal for a CookBook in postgresql.org - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [DOCS] proposal for a CookBook in postgresql.org
Date
List pgsql-sql
Bruce Momjian escribió:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> > I don't know about Roberto Mello's site.  Did we get a copyright
> > transfer or a license saying we could use the contents?
>
> Nope, but I assumed it was BSD-licensed.  I see this Josh Berkus
> copyright:
>
>     --Copyright Josh Berkus, josh@agliodbs.com

You're saying that Josh Berkus owns the copyright of the entire site?
That seems unlikely.

I think the way we should go about this is somebody talks to Roberto and
gets his approval on us using his content on the Wiki (the way we did
with Pavel upthread).  Otherwise I think it's a nonstarter.