Re: PostgreSQL Developer meeting minutes up - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Aidan Van Dyk
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Developer meeting minutes up
Date
List pgsql-hackers
* Markus Wanner <markus@bluegap.ch> [090529 11:06]:
> Hi,

> Comparison of the head of each branch between git and CVS (modulo CVS
> keyword expansion, which I've filtered out):

How did you filter it out, and without the filtering out, how does it
do?

> I plan to compare the tags as well and test what branch they are in, but
> so far cvs2git seems to hold its promises. I'll report back again within
> the next few days.

It definitely seems to have figured out the REL8_0_0 confusing that
tripped up parsecvs.  If I'm stuck on another windows project some time
in the near future, I'll try and look into why parsecvs trips up on
those 3 files from REL8_0_0 branch ;-)

a.

aidan@highrise.ca                                       command like a king,