ubuntu 9.04 and auto-start - Mailing list pgsql-general

From johnf
Subject ubuntu 9.04 and auto-start
Date
Re: ubuntu 9.04 and auto-start  ("Daniel Verite" <daniel@manitou-mail.org>)
List pgsql-general
Hi,
I have installed postgres 8.3 and it runs if I manually start postgres.  That
is to say I '/etc/init.d/postgresql start' as root. Runs perfectly.

But if I restart the computer postgres does not auto-start.  I've done a
little research but did not see anything that jumped off the page to tell me
how to get postgres to auto-start.  On openSUSE there is a utility under YAST
that allows the user to check postgres to auto-start.  I can't find the same
in Ubuntu 9.04.

So how do I auto-start Postgres on Ubuntu 9.04?
--
John Fabiani