Re: small but useful patches for text search - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: small but useful patches for text search
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Robert Haas wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 8:31 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> > Josh Berkus wrote:
> >> All,

> >> Yes, although Bruce *has* asked for help in cleaning up the open-items list.
> >
> > Uh, not now; ?I put up the list only so people wouldn't think I was
> > hiding things, and I said it wasn't cleaned up. ?What is so hard for
> > people to understand about that. ?This is quite annoying.
>
> If I understand correctly, you're saying that you didn't want to have
> help with the release notes, you don't want help cleaning up your
> mailbox, but you do want beta to wait until you are done doing those
> things and any resulting action items have been completed.  Is that
> right?
>
> I don't think anyone thinks you're hiding anything, but I think there
> is a general desire to move this thing along as quickly as reasonably
> possible.

I can't start on the release notes, stop to update an open items list,
jump back to the release notes, update open items as people do stuff,
etc.  The release notes have to be done in one big chunk of time, pretty
much.

I will need help cleaning out the open items list once I get a final
list together, though Tom's comments on the existing list has helped
greatly.

http://enterprisedb.com