BUG #4719: Convertion of Data from MSSQL to Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Nagendra.K
Subject BUG #4719: Convertion of Data from MSSQL to Postgres
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      4719
Logged by:          Nagendra.K
Email address:      nagendra.ind24@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: Pls Adv Srv 8.3
Operating system:   WinXP SP2
Details:

I had created data in MSSQL server and i want to convert the data into
PostgreSQL. I converted the data into Postgres using DBConvert(converter).As
the converted data is in my system, i want to make my system as a server.
And the same version of Postgres was installed in another system. Inorder to
transfer data from my system into the remote system.Is there any tool to
connect my system(server) by the another system and transfer the data. Will
u please say me the configuration where i have to change.
Thanks & Regards,
Nagendra.K