Re: Bad news approval - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Bad news approval
Date
Re: Bad news approval  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-www
On Sunday 15 March 2009 17:21:29 Josh Berkus wrote:
> WWW Team,
>
> DreamCoder for PostgreSQL version 2 beta released
>
> This news item should not have been approved; it's a beta release of a
> commercial product.  Our policy says we only approve major releases and
> beginning of PG support for commercial products, and not more often than
> once every 6 months.
>
> Just trying to fine-tune this by getting everyone on the same approval
> policy.

That was my bad. For some reason I thought we had an exception for products
that are introducing PostgreSQL support into thier products. I guess that
isn't the case?

--
Robert Treat
Conjecture: http://www.xzilla.net