Re: the sad state of our FAQs - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Re: the sad state of our FAQs
Date
List pgsql-www
> My proposal is to move all the FAQs to the wiki(just with what happened
> with the developer FAQ) with the hope that more people get interested in
>   keeping them up to date and only reference those on the main page that
> at least contains "somewhat" accurate information.I honestly believe
> that the current state is more damaging that not having any (translated
> FAQs) at all.

If you are suggesting that you remove well-maintained localized FAQs
together, then I against it. We should remove unmaintained localized
FAQs first IMO.

The discussion about English FAQ's state is completely another story,
though.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan