Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Avoid MSVC breakage caused by my previous commit by not using a - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Avoid MSVC breakage caused by my previous commit by not using a
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> alvherre@postgresql.org (Alvaro Herrera) writes:
> > Avoid MSVC breakage caused by my previous commit by not using a variable in
> > the src/bin/scripts Makefile.
>
> Buildfarm says it's still broken.

Hmm, yeah, apparently Mkvcbuild.pm needs to be updated with the list of
files that need to be symlinked -- and it's not all that
straightforward.

I need some help here, as I have no way to test this.