Re: Changing owner of pg_toast tables - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mark Styles
Subject Re: Changing owner of pg_toast tables
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 02:11:37PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Mark Styles <postgres@lambic.co.uk> writes:
> > Thanks, I managed to clear out the offending dependencies. relowner was
> > actually set correctly, but the pg_shdepend records were wrong.
>
> Hmm ... what actually was in the pg_shdepend entries?

I guess I should've noted that down eh? From memory, the classid was
the oid of the pg_toast object, the refobjid was the oid of the role,
the deptype was 'o', I don't recall what the other values were.

I'll keep my eye out for more problems as I work through tidying this
database.

--
Mark
http://www.lambic.co.uk