Re: pg_upgrade project status - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: pg_upgrade project status
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday 27 January 2009 17:27:32 Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
> Hi
>
> > I have had a very brief look at this. Translation to perl doesn't look
> > difficult. I'll see what I can do during the next week or so.
>
> Perhaps I can lend you a hand if you need help with this.

Not to stop you are anything, but in the lifetime of this script, there have
been about half a dozen people offering to port or already porting it to
Perl.  What it needs is a design and functional review to see if it is worth
porting or doing anything with at all.