Re: Fwd: [ptop-hackers] The problem with intellectually insecure whites - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Fwd: [ptop-hackers] The problem with intellectually insecure whites
Date
List pgsql-www
Let me get this straight ... you basically want the archive file for
pgsql-www for this month to be edited and the *text* removed from the
message, but not the message iteslf (ie. headers), right?

Just clarifying before I actually do it ...