Re: FATAL: could not open relation pg_tblspc/491086/467369/491103: No such file or directory - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gianni Ciolli
Subject Re: FATAL: could not open relation pg_tblspc/491086/467369/491103: No such file or directory
Date
List pgsql-hackers
(...)

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 12:56:59PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Gianni Ciolli <gianni.ciolli@2ndquadrant.it> writes:
> > we found a bug while testing the latest version of Hot Standby. Then
> > we could reproduce it on the unpatched HEAD, so we are going to ignore
> > it in the next few days.
>
> You didn't actually say how to repeat it on unpatched HEAD.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Sorry for the misunderstanding; I used "current HEAD" and "unpatched
HEAD" as synonymous.

All the procedure that I described in that mail has been done with
unpatched HEAD; the only mentions of Hot Standby are outside that
procedure.

Best regards,
Dr. Gianni Ciolli - 2ndQuadrant Italia
gianni.ciolli@2ndquadrant.it | www.2ndquadrant.it