developer.postgresql.org rewrite rules broken (was Re: links in buildfarms report are broken) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject developer.postgresql.org rewrite rules broken (was Re: links in buildfarms report are broken)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Zdenek Kotala wrote:
>> URL Links to changed files diff are broken in the buildfarm report. See
>>
>> http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=gothic_moth&dt=2009-01-15%2021:06:00
>>
>> Links points to the:
>>
>> http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/pl/plpython/nls.mk?rev=1.2
>>
>> instead of
>>
>> http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/pl/plpython/nls.mk?rev=1.2
>
> Well, isn't that cute? Nobody told us about this change AFAIK ... my own
> link was also broken.

The old links should continue to work, and in fact they used to until
recently.

The problem is probably that the rewrite rules for the
developer.postgresql.org machine were broken recently and should be
fixed.

Marc?