Re: Import: about ODBC data source - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Quan Zongliang
Subject Re: Import: about ODBC data source
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
> Without using wxUSE_ODBC, I don't see that you'll be able to do this
> nicely in a cross platform way. I suppose you could allow the user to
> select the ODBC driver libraries (eg. psqlodbc.so) directly, but that
> will mean that DSNs can't be used.

Initially, my plan is only implement ODBC under MS-Windows.
Because I have some experience with it. Until I found the wxODBC.
And almost all works I did is under Windows, so I have the illusion that
other playform scarcely use ODBC.

Well, no question about this yet.

Thanks.

Quan Zongliang