Re: Buffer pool statistics in Explain Analyze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Buffer pool statistics in Explain Analyze
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian escribió:

> What did you want done with this patch?  It is unlikely we want to see
> those counters by default, and we have had little demand for them.

If there are two people who need them bad enough to have written a patch
for them, this seems to say that there is a certain demand for this
feature.  (I'm not advocating this patch in any way, but surely your
"little demand" argument is not entirely true.)