Re: Re: multi recordset and data type check was: Re: PL/pgSQL stored procedure returning multiple result sets (SELECTs)? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Re: multi recordset and data type check was: Re: PL/pgSQL stored procedure returning multiple result sets (SELECTs)?
Date
In response to Re: Re: multi recordset and data type check was: Re: PL/pgSQL stored procedure returning multiple result sets (SELECTs)?  ("Pavel Stehule" <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Added to TODO:

    Add support for returning multiple result sets?

        * http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2008-10/msg00454.php