Re: Error: column "host" does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Reg Me Please
Subject Re: Error: column "host" does not exist
Date
List pgsql-general
Please post is possible the code (DDL and function).
Otherwise it'd be much more difficult.
And if you change the names, please check whether the error is still there.

--
Fahrbahn ist ein graues Band
weisse Streifen, grüner Rand