Re: New patch for Column-level privileges - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: New patch for Column-level privileges
Date
List pgsql-hackers
KaiGai,

* KaiGai Kohei (kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com) wrote:
> In addition, please note that expression_tree_walker() invokes
> check_stack_depth() to prevent unexpected stack overflow.

Ah, that's the part I was looking for and somehow overlooked.  As long
as we're checking at some point then I worry alot less.  I'm currently
working out some dependency kinks (which is the real source of the
ERROR: tuple updated by self that Markus ran into).  I'm planning to
post a new patch tomorrow which includes your patch, some additional
regression tests, and the dependency fix.
Thanks,
    Stephen