Re: Problem with WIKI Contents links - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Problem with WIKI Contents links
Date
Re: Problem with WIKI Contents links  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-www
Bruce Momjian escribió:
> I just noticed that some of the wiki page "Contents" headings are not
> clickable (no underline, no jumping to section on click), e.g.:
>
>     3 Functions
>     4 Multi-Language Support
>     6 SQL Commands
>     15 Cache Usage
>
> I dumped the page to HTML and loading it manually and everything worked
> fine so there must be something beyond the HTML that is causing this.

I've seen this too.  I think this is a browser bug.  For example I
notice that some links work fine on all the height of the font, but some
others only work when I hover the pointer on a specific horizontal area
(one pixel tall in some cases).  Some others do not work at all, as you
say.

What's your browser?  I use Epiphany (a Gecko derivate).  In links (text
mode browser) all the links seem to work fine.