Re: Annoying Reply-To - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Aarni
Subject Re: Annoying Reply-To
Date
List pgsql-general
Hulou hjuvat folkenbergers und goody good peoples ute po daer in allas e
oceanos / terranos,

I chose to 'Reply to Mailing-List' in my preferred mail app. (Kmail on Ubuntu
8.10) I really don't know why ... but shore hope, mean sure, as in truly, this
is hopefully not an annoying postage broadcastung. wink, lol, capatcha,
tsajajaja, manolito!

Furthermore, I am pop to(a)sting. Phonetically reversed, top posting.

Puff the embers every once and a while. To have [a] flame[s] --help?.

Keep on keepin' on.

SamiTjahkasTjohkasny, äeeäee kenen poro, Vincentin Genen? Simmons? Gruppa?
Gene? Ootsiäee ihan varma? Oks sähöstarttii, ahe! Läks, where's mi head
(laughing it off)?

Focus. "Remember, there's a big difference between kneeling down and bending
over."
-- great late FZ --

Wha'ever dad means, I think we need some standards.

1. I wish

2. I had a button that kept me from sending silly messages.

3. Whoops, still not do.

Rock,

Aarni