Re: issues with SQL size st.execute(SQL) in 8.3.3 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Achilleas Mantzios
Subject Re: issues with SQL size st.execute(SQL) in 8.3.3
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Στις Thursday 16 October 2008 22:04:33 ο/η Kris Jurka έγραψε:

> See this report on -bugs which describes the problem in detail.
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2008-05/msg00132.php
>
> I haven't looked into a fix, but this is what's going on.

Ahh, i see.
Its a classic problematic situation found in many contexts in computing life.
We are potentially affected by this bug, although we havn't had any such incident yet.
How would you advise to try and solve the problem? Maybe dig in the code and arrange
for a temporary fix that suits us?
Thanx

--
Achilleas Mantzios