Re: Drupal and PostgreSQL - performance issues? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Drupal and PostgreSQL - performance issues?
Date
List pgsql-general
* DelGurth (delgurth@gmail.com) wrote:
> Seems Tomasz linked to the wrong patch. The patch he meant was:
> http://drupal.org/files/issues/drupal_lookup_path-6.x.patch.txt

That's much better.

> Also nice to see people "benchmark" differences by just executing a
> query once[2][3]....

This thread is insane..  Is every change to drupal run through this kind
of design-by-committee?  And the paranoia of a cost difference of 0.09ms
for something which ends up getting cached for one particular storage
engine under one particular database?!

Makes me worried about drupal's future, heh.

    Stephen

Attachment