Re: [Pkg-postgresql-public] Postgres major version support policy on Debian - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin Pitt
Subject Re: [Pkg-postgresql-public] Postgres major version support policy on Debian
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Markus,

Markus Wanner [2008-10-07 11:08 +0200]:
> Do I understand correctly, that https://code.launchpad.net/postgresql
> currently holds the debian packaging files in a bazaar repository?

It has branches for p-common and 8.3.

http://arch.debian.org/arch/pkg-postgresql/mpitt/ has the branches for
etch (7.4 and 8.1). I set the public branch for 8.2 [1] to "abandoned",
since I don't maintain it any more. However, I'm fine with reviving it
if you want to take it over. (If you don't want to maintain it on LP,
put it somewhere else, and I convert it to be a mirror of your branch)

Thanks,

Martin

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~pitti/postgresql/debian-8.2

Attachment