Re: Out-of-tree compilation seems broken in HEAD (plpgsql) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Out-of-tree compilation seems broken in HEAD (plpgsql)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Marko Kreen escribió:
> On 9/2/08, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> > Marko Kreen escribió:

> >  > error: pl_gram.h: No such file or directory
> >
> > Try running "make maintainer-clean" -- see
> >
> >  http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20080829162252.GG3983%40alvh.no-ip.org
>
> Note I started with empty tree..

The build tree may be empty, but the source tree contains the derived
files.  I urge you to read the whole thread I linked.

> I'll try with new cvs checkout.

That'll have the same effect as make maintainer-clean, and should work
equally well.