Re: Ohio LinuxFest Booth (October 11) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Ohio LinuxFest Booth (October 11)
Date
Re: Ohio LinuxFest Booth (October 11)
List pgsql-advocacy
On Monday 01 September 2008 22:21:29 Dan Langille wrote:
> Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> > On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 7:39 PM, Josh Williams <joshwilliams@ij.net>
wrote:
> >> A snip from a recent conversation on the local Linux users group list:
> >>
> >> It actually feels rather fulfilling to hear about some of the direct
> >> effects of our efforts.
> >
> > Very cool!
> >
> >> On that topic, Ohio LinuxFest is around the corner again.  We had a few
> >> folks last year, but this year I hadn't heard if anyone submitted a talk
> >> so have yet to put in for a booth.  Anyone up for booth duty this year?
> >
> > Looks like the booth would need to be staffed on October 11th.  Anyone
> > available in the area?  I think Robert Treat went last year and said
> > it was a very worthwhile conference for us.
>
> That is an 8 hour drive from my place.  Perhaps I should go and visit
> that conference.
>
> Mr Treat: road trip?

Sorry, but I wont be going to Ohio Linuxfest this year. I do think it is a
worthwile conference, so I'd encourage others to attend (the hotel is pretty
nice too).  BTW, someone should coordinate with Josh W. about sending soem pg
swag his way for the booth.

--
Robert Treat