PostgreSQL Conference: West - Call for papers - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua Drake
Subject PostgreSQL Conference: West - Call for papers
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
The second annual PostgreSQL Conference: West is being held on October
10th through October 12th 2008 in the The Native American Student &
Community Center at Portland State University.

We are currently accepting papers and you can submit your talks here:

http://www.postgresqlconference.org/west08/talk_submission/

We have already seen submissions on Tsearch2 as well as pgTap. Do you
have something you would like to share about PostgreSQL? Now is the
time!

This year West will be providing its proceeds to the Postgresql.us.

Joshua D. Drake